As Above So Below Doesn't Suck

I didn't hate it, but the way it was filmed made me think of Blair Witch a bit, and it will kind of make you nauseous.



I immediately thought the main character was a dumb ass for pretty much everything she did. How ever it wasn't so bad that you couldn't get into what was happening. I was also claustrophobic for them the whole time. I did think that Perdita Weeks was pretty despite her bad choices. The fact that they started the journey into the catacombs by crawling over human bones means nothing good is going to come of it.


The scares start off slow and not too threatening. Something a little eerie here and something a little eerie there. It revs up and keeps growing in scares throughout the movie, and gets very bloody and kind of damn they are all going to hell towards the end.

All and all I liked the movie

0 comments:

Post a Comment